The 4-in-1 Lens System for iPhone 5/5s from olloclip features a red lens with a black clip. This lens system is designed for an iPhone 5/5s and includes a fisheye, wide angle and two different macro lenses to allow you to capture enhanced images and video. It connects to your iPhone 5/5s in just a few seconds, and you can switch lenses simply by flipping it over.
The first macro lens applies about 10 times magnification and lets you focus the phone within about 18mm of your subject, while the second macro lens applies about 15 times magnification and lets you focus within about 12mm of your subject. To access either macro lens, simply unscrew and remove the wide-angle or fisheye lens. Meanwhile, by using the fisheye lens you can capture approximately a 180-degree field of view. The wide angle lens provides approximately double that of the iPhone's standard field of view.
This lens system is also built to stand up to long-term use. The olloclip uses precision ground glass multi-element optics for the lenses. The barrels are made from aircraft-grade aluminum using a CNC machine and then anodized. The iPhone 5/5s attachment is made from a soft plastic material that ensures a secure fit every time to your phone. And you can use the lenses in combination with any apps that utilize the rear-facing camera. Additionally, the olloclip is small enough to fit into a pocket when you're not using it.
- Four Lens Choices
- 10x macro lens has an approximate focus distance of 18mm
- 15x macro lens has an approximate focus distance of 12mm
- Fisheye lens captures approximately a 180-degree field of view
- Wide angle lens approximately doubles the field of view
- Precision ground glass multi-element optics for the lenses
- Barrels are made from aircraft-grade aluminum using a CNC machine and then anodized
- iPhone 5/5s attachment is made from a soft plastic material that ensures a secure fit
- Use With Apps
- Use the lens system with any apps that utilize the rear-facing camera on your iPhone 5/5s