The ENR-130 16-Channel 2-Bay H.264 Desktop Standalone NVR from ACTi is a compact and reliable multi-channel standalone unit that features a stable embedded Linux operating system and H.264 compression technology. The recorder supports megapixel resolution H.264 streaming from up to 16 cameras, an HDMI output for local display, PTZ control, scheduled / event-triggered / event speed-up recording, event management, synchronized playback, time / event-based playback search, and video bookmarks.
The smart Setup Wizard and intuitive user interface allow easy installation and setup. Other than a local client, a remote PC client may access the ENR system simultaneously and access the user-friendly Web interface customized for browser-based operations. A 16-channel free license is included with the unit.
- 2-bay desktop unit
- Ability to manage up to 16 cameras or video encoders
- Recording up to 16 channels
- Local live view up to 16 channels, remote up to 16 channels
- Synchronized playback (local) up to 16 channels
- Export video with RAW and AVI formats
- Event trigger, response, and notification
- Mobile Client, Web Client
- 16-channel free license included