This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Intova Sport HD II Waterproof Action Camera is a waterproof video and photo camera featuring a "unibody" design that seals the camera electronics directly inside an underwater housing. A 5 MP CMOS sensor enables the Sport HD II to shoot HD video at up to 1080p at 30 fps and take 5 MP JPEG still photos. It can also record 60 fps video at 720p resolution and produce interpolated photos at up to 12 MP. The Sport HD II is waterproof to a depth of 200' and features an electronic red filter designed to help retain a natural white balance when diving.
A fixed-focal-length lens featuring an ultra-wide 140° field-of-view is designed to ensure the camera will capture just about everything happing in front of the lens, even if the subject is up close. When tighter shots are required, 4x digital zoom is also available for all modes except 1080p.
The polycarbonate housing incorporates buttons for all camera controls including START/STOP and Snapshot, making them accessible underwater. It features a lens port that is injected with a special UV coating designed improve scratch-resistance and reduce glare. Positive buoyancy means the housing will float to the surface if it slips away from you underwater. The base of the housing provides a flat surface and includes a standard 1/4"-20 threaded hole making the Sport HD II compatible with a wide range of tripods and mounting devices, in addition to Intova's own line of action camera accessories.
A built-in 1.5" LCD screen allows you to compose your shots while shooting or to play them back later on. The LCD can be disabled to save battery life when not required. Opening the back of the housing reveals an A/V output that you can use to connect the camera directly to a TV or monitor. The output supports both NTSC and PAL color systems.
In addition to a small 32 MB buffer of internal flash memory, the camera takes Class 4 or faster MicroSD memory cards in capacities up to 32 GB. Files from the internal flash memory or SD card can be transferred to a computer using the included USB cable.
- Unibody design integrates camera and housing into a single cohesive unit that is waterproof down to 200'
- A 1/2.3" CMOS sensor captures HD video at 1080p at 30 fps and 720p at 60 fps, and takes still photos at up to 5 MP without interpolation
- Ultra-wide 140° fixed-focal-length lens designed to ensure none of the action is left out of frame
- A 1.5" LCD screen allows monitoring and playback, and can be switched off to conserve battery life
- A 1/4"-20 threaded hole allows attachment to a wide variety of standard photo and video tripods and mounts
- Flat lens port features UV coating for added protection and to help reduce glare
- Menu and Mode settings fully accessible via five buttons on the rear of the housing
- Dive Mode setting applies an electronic red filter to the image to help ensure proper white balance underwater
- Motion Detection triggers video recording automatically when movement is detected
- Snap stills while recording video with Picture in Video
- Includes 8" lanyard-style wrist strap