The CTK-7200 from Casio is a 61-key portable keyboard that not only provides over eight hundred tones organized by category, but also features a seventeen track sequencer, a thirty-two channel mixer, effects, and USB MIDI connectivity. Each of the voices can be edited with control over filters, envelopes and more and audio can be recorded to SDHC cards with everything played back via built-in amplifier and speakers.
The comprehensive range of tones includes dynamic stereo pianos, vintage electric pianos, strings, drums and a wealth of synthesizers and acoustic instruments. Nine front panel sliders provide control over fifty organ tones. The sliders can control the level of each harmonic overtone to produce a rich organ sound and rotary speaker effects and percussion control are all instantly accessible. Deeper editing allows for changing the key click, overdrive, rotary speeds and more.
A total of 260 preset rhythms are available with full accompaniment built-in. One button click brings access to styles from rock, pop, Latin, jazz, country, classical and everything in between. There is a choice of just a drummer or a full virtual band. The sequencer allows for editing performances and turning out professional sounding tracks. The resulting song file can be saved to an SDHC card or saved as an audio recording. The mixer utilizes the sliders to provide additional control over the final output.
- 61 piano-type key portable keyboard
- 820 tones including 50 draw bar organ tones
- Nine front panel sliders allow for control over the level of each harmonic overtone to produce a rich organ sound
- Rotary speaker effects and percussion control
- 260 preset rhythms with a choice of just the drum part or a full backing ensemble
- Seventeen track sequencer
- Record audio to SDHC cards
- Thirty-two channel mixer along with the front panel sliders provide quick control over volume, pan, effect sends for each channel, including the microphone and instrument inputs
- Easily create splits, layers or both simultaneously
- Store a combination of three tones as a registration for instant recall on stage with ninety-six registration slots available
- Class compliant USB connectivity allows the keyboard to be used with Mac or Windows computers without the need to download drivers
- Can be used as a controller for the Apple iPad by using Apple's Camera Connection Kit (CCM sold separately)