The 10', aqua 50/125µm Fiber Optic Multimode Duplex SC to SC 10Gb OM3 Cable from Avenview is fully tested to ensure reliable performance in critical applications. This 50/125µm duplex multi-mode fiber optic cable features an SC connector with keyed duplexibility to support send/receive channels. This SC connector is easier to use than the twist-style ST connector in compact spaces. It has a 0.09" (2.50mm) ferrule and molded housing for protection. Typical matched SC connectors are rated for 1000 mating cycles and have an insertion loss of 0.25 dB. The SC connector has square snap-in connector latches with a simple push-pull motion and is keyed.The SC fiber patch cords can be applied in high-density connections, fiber extenders, Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, active device termination, the military industry, telecommunication networks, MAN, WAN, and for testing solutions. The multi-mode cable has a large diameter (50 or 62.5 µ) core, allowing multiple light waves to be transmitted.
- 10Gb application support
- The duplex cable is joined together in a zip-cord style for easy separation
- Features a laser optimized 50 µm core and 125 µm cladding
- Used with both LED and VCSEL laser light sources
- Ceramic ferrules provide long-lasting reliability and precision alignment
- Used to connect patch panels and/or network devices that require 50/125 multi-mode cabling
- The OFNR jacket complies with stringent building codes