The Reloop RP-8000 Advanced Hybrid Torque Turntable is an upper torque direct quartz driven turntable with digital correction designed for live performance DJIng at a party or in a club.
The turntable features a bank of eight user-programmable MIDI buttons with Serato Scratch live mappings and a trax encoder for browsing your library and loading digital tracks onto the decks. The MIDI buttons can be set to four combinable performance modes for hot cueing, beat juggling, drum pad playing, and loop triggering. A user definable mode allows you to set the pads to control any compatible MIDI function. In the Dual Performance Mode, when two modes such as cue and loop are pressed simultaneously, the first 4 trigger buttons are assigned to cue and the other 4 buttons are assigned to the loop mode.
Up to four turntables can be linked together over USB and the torque of each turntable can be adjusted from classic to HiTorque modes. A reverse button and adjustable start/stop time from 0.2 to 6 seconds expands the possibilities for unique turntablism.
- MIDI compatible control section consisting of 8 backlit pads, and 4 combinable performance modes (cue, loop, sample, and user)
- Large trax encoder for selecting tracks
- Auto deck-assign feature
- Digital LC-display for pitch display, deck assignment, and firmware settings
- Adjustable start/brake (0.2 to 6 sec) and torque (2.5 to 4.5kg/cm)
- Pitch range ±8%, ±16%, ±50%
- High resolution pitch fader (0.02% Resolution)
- Easy to exchange, freely rotating needle illumination with super bright LED
- Safety power switch
- Reverse switch
- 2 start/stop buttons for battle style positioning
- Smart USB link for up to 4 turntables
- Rubber inlay for reduction of vibrations and ambient noise
- Vibration-resistant base and feet
- Removable mains and RCA cables
- Sunk-in connection cavity for easy case installation
- Serato Scratch Live mappings available