The E-Series SNC-EM600 720p Mini Dome Network Camera from Sony is powered by IPELA ENGINE EX technology that offers features such as View-DR, XDNR, and DEPA Advanced technologies. With its Exmor CMOS sensor, this network camera delivers a maximum resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels. It achieves a wide dynamic range up to 130 dB thanks to the View-DR technology for capturing objects clearly and adaptively even under very harsh, severe backlight or highlight conditions.
The camera features a picture mode that optimizes picture quality in various applications. DEPA Advanced Intelligent Video Analytics allows you to trigger an alarm based on the rules defined by you. Plus, the camera’s advanced intelligent video analytics are further enhanced with tools like face detection. The camera uses H.264 video compression format for high, main, and baseline profiles and JPEG video codecs, which optimizes storage space and bandwidth utilization. In low-light conditions, this camera is capable of recording in color up to 0.05 lux and in black and white up to 0.04 lux (50 IRE @ 1/30 sec).
This camera comes with a built-in varifocal lens and features an image stabilization feature for minimizing the effect of camera shake or vibration. This helps in achieving less blurry images.
- IPELA ENGINE EX signal processing system provides View-DR, XDNR, and DEPA advanced technologies
- View-DR, a wide dynamic range technology captures objects clearly and adaptively even under very harsh, severe backlight, or highlight conditions
- VE (Visibility Enhancer) optimizes the brightness and color reproduction of an image dynamically on a pixel-by-pixel basis, while continuously adapting to the scene within the given dynamic range
- DEPA Advanced Intelligent Video Analytics triggers an alarm based on user-defined rules
- XDNR (eXcellent Dynamic Noise Reduction) technology allows capture of clear images with virtually no motion blur under low illumination
- Picture mode selectable from a range of camera scenes in the setting menu, which optimizes picture quality in various applications
- True D/N (Day/Night) function to switch to Day or Night mode depending on the light level
- Built-in HTML viewer compatible with most Smartphones
- Easy Focus allows installer / user to focus the camera locally or remotely using a PC
- Easy Zoom allows installer / user to change field of view locally or remotely using a PC
- Powered by PoE (IEEE 802.3af-compliant) devices for easy installation
- ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) Profile S conformance software ensures interoperability and flexibility in building multiple-vendor systems
- VBR (variable bit-rate) or CBR (constant bit-rate) compression mode selectable to correspond with various network conditions
- Easy initial network settings with supplied SNC Easy IP Setup Guide application
- Image stabilizer to help minimize the effect of camera shake or vibration to achieve less blurry images
- Features e-Flip, PTZ control, tamper alarm, multicast streaming support
- External Color Top Cover: Munsell 4.4BG 8.4/0.2