The white Samsung WAM-751/ZA SHAPE M7 Wireless Audio Speaker supports dual-band Wi-Fi, which ensures an uninterrupted stream across virtually any device. Dual band Wi-Fi provides a stronger signal to ensure the best possible sound experience.
Compatible with a variety of apps including Amazon Cloud Player, Pandora, Rhapsody, TuneIn Radio and more, the system can be customized to play different music in different rooms or the same music throughout the home. Users can also access content from their own library of music whether it is stored on a smartphone, a laptop or a PC. Selecting and listening to music is easy too. Simply drag and drop the music to the selected speaker and that's it.
The SHAPE's design allows it to fit in the corner of the wall as if it were custom-designed for the space. It can also be positioned vertically or horizontally. The system's minimalist design and wire-free aesthetics make it easy to find the device a home.
- Take Control Of Your Music
- The app, available for Android and iOS, lets you control your music. Just start the app, set up your speakers, and integrate your music sources and songs to play. The app can even control multiple speakers throughout your house at the same time
- Play TV Sound Wirelessly
- Enhance your TV's sound quality without the hassle of wires
- Connect Via Dual Band Wi-Fi
- The app uses dual band Wi-Fi to stream your music, whether to a single speaker, or to multiple speakers throughout your home. Dual band Wi-Fi provides a stronger signal to ensure the best possible sound experience
- Connect with Bluetooth and NFC
- Send your music directly from your Bluetooth enabled smartphone, tablet, computer or Samsung TV to a SHAPE speaker. You can even simply tap to connect with your NFC enabled devices to establish an instant wireless connection
- All Of Your Music in One Place
- Listen to your music library, the millions of songs from Internet radio or the music streaming services you subscribe to
- The WAM250/ZA SHAPE Wireless Audio Hub (Sold Separately)
- The hub, a small stand alone box, works with the app to allow you to connect multiple speakers into a multi-room system. By simply plugging the hub into your router and connecting via the app, you can connect, group and control your speakers to customize your music to fit your life
- Premium Sound Quality
- The five component speakers deliver premium sound quality. The woofer produces deeper, tighter bass, the advanced mid-range drivers create natural tones, and premium tweeters are crisp
- Designed for Flexibility
- The unique triangular design fits on a shelf, in a cabinet, or can be tucked into a corner. Use one speaker horizontally for stereo audio or a pair vertically for true left/right separation
- Integrate Your Music Services
- The app seamlessly integrates with top streaming music services so you can play music from multiple sources at the same time. You can customize your music library from Pandora, Rhapsody, iTunes, TuneIn, and Amazon Cloud Player. Simply select your service via the app
- Drag and Drop To Play
- Using the app, it's easy to select and listen to music from your entire library. Simply drag and drop the music to the selected speaker
- Sound Throughout the Home
- It's a plug and play system that allows you to add speakers throughout your home, and take complete control of your music
- One System, Many Options
- Using the hub, app, and multiple speakers, you have flexibility in how you choose to play your music. Play one song in one room, different songs from different sources in each room, one song across all speakers, or any combination that fits your mood. All simply controlled through the app
- Quick, Easy Set-up
Unlike previous similar items that required wiring your house, integration, or multiple network connections, it's quick and easy to set up a true multi-room audio system with SHAPE. There are just 3 steps:
1. Connect the hub to your home router
2. Power the speakers and the hub
3. Download the app.