The JVC VN-H557U Internal PTZ Super LoLux HD Dome Camera delivers quality high-resolution images and offers a wide coverage area. It is suitable for use in applications such as shopping centers, airports, and gas stations.
The camera features 10x optical zoom and 350° pan/tilt operation, while its Super LoLux HD technology delivers brilliant high-definition resolution and remarkable light sensitivity to produce color images at just 0.45 lux. The camera features powerful dual stream operation (30 ips / 30 ips JPEG / H.264 High Profile) along with SD card recording with alarm record function and direct MPEG-4 export. It also has 3D Dynamic Noise Reduction and supports the ONVIF protocol for network cameras (Profile S).
This HD dome camera delivers remarkable all-round performance. Audio and alarm support is built in and the camera allows multi-angle installation. There’s latency of just 50 ms when using a USB joystick to control pan and tilt, and with an MTBF of 30,000 hours, you can be rest assured that it will remain operational for several years from installation.
Support for PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- This camera supports PoE (IEEE802.3af) and enables power supply through a LAN cable. 1
Dual Stream Full Frame Rate Transmission
- Streams with a frame size of 1920 x 1080 and 640 x 480 can be distributed simultaneously at 30 fps.
- This camera comes with a high-performance encoder, which enables 3 encoding tasks to be performed simultaneously.
High Picture Quality
- High-performance CMOS sensor and 3D noise reduction prevent the image from appearing grainy, thereby achieving good picture quality even in low illumination. It supports 1080p (1920 x 1080) Full HD resolution, along with 1280 x 960, 720p (1280 x 720), D1 (720 x 480), VGA (640 x 480), HVGAW (640 x 360), SIF (352 x 240), QVGA (320 x 240).
Lens with 10x Zoom
- The 10x magnification lens allows you to conduct detailed monitoring. F1.8 (WIDE edge) bright zoom lens allows for a high sensitivity of 0.9 lux (AGC High, 50 %) in color mode.
High-Speed Pan Mechanism
- The high-speed pan mechanism rotates at a speed of up to 300°/sec horizontally and 170°/sec vertically, allowing the camera to move to the preset positions quickly. 2
- This function allows you to blank out areas that you do not wish to display in the location to be recorded.
- This feature enables output of an alarm upon detection of motion in the video image within the preset area. Pre-/post-recorded JPEG image files can be sent to the FTP server by the alarm.
Support for Multicast
- Multicasting enables transmission of image data to multiple computers on the network without lowering the frame rate.
- This feature enables you to revise the settings and control the camera via the network.
Built-In Viewer Software
- This software enables you to monitor videos captured by the camera (JPEG or H.264) on the computer. It can also be used to configure the camera settings and control the camera. It also employs a GUI for user-friendly operation.
- By connecting an external microphone, audio can be transmitted from the camera to the computer. Audio input sent to the computer can also be output from the camera via the network.
SD Card Recording
- You can record surveillance videos to an SD card, or view videos recorded on the SD card via the network.