The N4560 4-BAY NAS Server from Thecus is designed to offer a fast, reliable storage solution. This 4-Bay NAS server provides multimedia streaming, virtualization support, and domain integration. It also provides support needed to save and distribute files effectively and efficiently. The Intel Atom System-on-Chip (SoC) provides a 30% increase in processing power useful to home and SMB users, with a low performance / cost ratio.
The inclusion of the T-OnTheGo remote accessibility feature and NAS Application Center online enhances productivity. The N4560 server offers multitasking capabilities with its 2 GB memory and DDR3 RAM and helps you keep pace of your home or SMB network. The increased NAS accommodates multiple users and their multimedia requirements.
The T-OnTheGo smartphone app keeps you mobile. This NAS management software supports both iOS and Android, and enables users to access, copy, stream, and edit any data between their NAS and mobile device. You have access to your cloud, from anywhere with Internet access. The NAS Application Center provides access to intuitive layout and numerous already available apps. You can easily find and download modules based on their type, popularity, and NAS model they were originally designed for.
Furthermore, your Intelligent NAS comes with the most modules already preinstalled. As soon as your newly purchased NAS is up-and-running within 5 minutes of powering it up, you'll find a powerful media player (XBMC), a leading anti-virus solution (McAfee), photo server software (Piczza!), and a BitTorrent client (Transmission) for instant use. Simply connect it to your network for a storage solution, or attach it via a built-in HDMI port to any display for an advanced media center.
Improved connectivity, faster accessibility with the latest Intel hardware serving a community-focused list of modules, the N4560 is for all your home and SMB storage needs.
- Five Minute Complete Installation
- The N4560 is easily set up by anyone. Just plug in the power supply, insert the Ethernet cable, boot up the N4560 and setup will be completed within 5 minutes. This makes it a plug-and-play NAS.
- Quick NAS Accessibility Using Client Utility
- The design of the server allows you to access NAS without the need to go through Web browsers. "Intelligent NAS," the client utility offers ease of use. It is directly installed on your computer and will auto-Samba your NAS, thus automatically giving you access to designated folders
- Easy Connection Through DDNS
- Have easy access to your NAS via Dynamic DNS (DDNS). It allows users to allocate and access their NAS files via the Internet remotely. Since IP digits are often difficult to remember, domain names are utilized to make NAS management more convenient. When the IP address is changed, the DDNS server will automatically adjust the IP address to make sure that remote access is always available. In short, DDNS provides convenient remote Internet access to your server by utilizing domain names instead of IP digits.
- Photo Flashback
- Thecus has integrated the Auto Flashback Photo Gallery feature in the N4560 model. When you utilize the client utility, you will be presented with a feature of photos from the past, hence flashback. For example, if the current date is "Feb xx, xxxx," Auto Flashback Gallery will automatically display photos of the same date but different year. If a photo of that date is absent, other photos will simply take its place.
- Data Guard
- Data Guard backup solution software provides both local and remote parts. Currently, data is backed up across RAID volumes, external USB drives, and eSATA. In addition, Data Guard uses innovative technology to sync data across the network to other NAS and servers. More importantly, Data Guard is a total backup solution that makes managing NAS user-friendly and convenient
- Data Burn
- NAS data can be burned directly to CD, DVD, and Blu-ray discs with Data Burn. This hassle-free module makes burning data to a disk effortless. In addition, burning the ISO image file is also supported. Whether you're managing audio, media or essential files, Data Burn copies information fast while significantly reducing waiting time
- Adding an antivirus to the already comprehensive software bundle will provide the necessary software protection, by scanning the files on your NAS and defending it against possible threats
- Cloud Backup
- The N4560 provides backup functionality between private and public clouds with Thecus' DropBox, Amazon S3, and ElephantDrive. You are provided with an additional level of protection in the Cloud and a guard for your data with RAID at home. To utilize this feature you will need to drag and drop files into the folder on your NAS, and access them on any computer or mobile device with DropBox, Amazon S3, or ElephantDrive
- HDMI Output
- The N4560's HDMI output allows you to connect your NAS directly to your TV for device management, and even HD video playback
- USB 3.0 Connectivity
- USB 3.0 offers connectivity speeds that are 10 times faster than USB 2.0. When connecting digital cameras and smartphones, backing up large external hard drives, or extending the capacity of your NAS, USB 3.0 fastens the process by up to 5 Gb/s. Backwards compatibility allows connectivity with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices to get a combination of speed and universal access
- Acronis True Image
- You can backup all your data with the one-click protection or pick and choose only your most important files with Acronis's backup software. Acronis features a user-friendly design and comprehensive features to keep your data safe
- Multiple RAID
- You can create multiple RAID volumes each supporting different RAID modes, including RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10 and JBOD for balance of performance and data protection. In case of a hard drive malfunction you can change it using online RAID migration and expansion, hot-spare, and auto rebuild.
- iSCSI Thin-Provisioning
- iSCSI thin provisioning offers fast data transfer speeds and flexible storage functionality
- iOS/Android Connectivity
- The T-OnTheGo and the Thecus Dashboard, lets you manage your NAS and upload to and download/stream from your NAS, using an iOS or Android device on-the-go
- User Quota
- User Quota makes it easy to divide and manage massive storage of the NAS among multiple users