The Brother MFC-7360N Network Monochrome All-in-One Laser Printer allows you to print, scan, fax, and copy all from one unit. The machine can be connected to one computer via USB 2.0 or can network using the Ethernet interface. This makes it especially useful in a home or small office setting, among other small spaces.
When it comes to printing, the 7360N outputs black and white documents at a speed of 24 pages per minute, and it has a maximum resolution of 2,400 x 600 dpi. The paper tray holds up to 250 sheets at a time, while the auto document feeder can hold 35 sheets. It can handle many different types of media and custom sizes up to 8.5 x 14". This printing is handled by a starter toner cartridge that lasts for 700 sheets and a drum unit with a lifetime of 12,000 pages.
The fax machine aspect of the MFC-7360N features the following highlights: a 14.4Kbps fax modem, 7 seconds per page transmission speed, and 208 auto dial locations. Other notable features include a 400 page fax memory and various other functions, such as caller ID, Distinctive Ring Ready, and a 2.5 second quick scan feature.
The copier boasts a speed of 24 copies per minute, flatbed or ADF copying, and the Brother ID copy feature. The scanner provides you with black & white and color scanning with interpolated resolutions up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi. The scanner is both Windows and Mac OS compatible and features numerous output formats.
- Fast Printing and Copying
- Help improve your productivity with print and copy speeds of up to 24 ppm and produce scans at up to 2400 x 600 dpi
- Paper Handling
- Features an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal size paper and a single-sheet manual feed slot for envelopes and thicker media
- High-Quality Color Scanning
- Offers up to an interpolated 19,200 x 19,200 dpi resolution and a variety of "scan-to" features
- Straight-Through Paper Path
- A manual feed slot and rear paper exit provide a straight-through paper path to ensure that all of your printed materials always look their best
- Time-Saving ID Copy Feature
- Copy both sides of your identification card onto one page, keeping the original card size
- Lifetime Support
- Free phone support is available for the life of the printer
- Mobile Connectivity
- with Brother iPrint&Scan and Cortado you can print wirelessly and directly from your iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, Windows Phone 7 & 7 mobile devices, including word documents, presentations, spreadsheets, email, text, PDFs, and JPEG images