The water-repellent, black Classic P415 Original Briefcase from Tenba holds a DSLR with a battery grip, an attached 70-200 f/2.8 lens, two additional lenses and a flash inside a removable, padded camera insert within a lightweight, vintage-design Tenba bag. It also accommodates an iPad or similar sized tablet in a back zippered pocket. This briefcase is part of three original Tenba bags that have been re-introduced in the Classic Collection.
Upon opening the dual buckled front flap, there is a padded front zippered pocket with an interior organizer. The organizer has a key leash and seven padded slip pockets with two zippered mesh pockets for storing batteries, chargers, cables and accessories. A quick-access side zipper at the front of the bag provides immediate access to the interior organizer without opening the front pocket.
For transporting the briefcase, there is a nylon webbed trolley strap at the back. Additionally, you can opt to carry it using the genuine leather grip handle at the top, or by utilizing the adjustable messenger strap with a cushioned comfort pad.
- Expansion zipper doubles the interior size
- Removable camera insert to use the briefcase for travel
- Front nylon touch-fastened straps secure umbrella or monopod
- Zipper on side of one of the faux front pouches provides quick-access to front accessory pocket
- Optional weather flaps extend from front cover to protect corners in wet weather
- YKK zipper and clips
- Equipment-friendly ripstop nylon interior
- Leather embossed logo badge