The Swann Pro-500 Multi-Purpose Day/Night Security Camera 4 Pack includes four cameras in weatherproof housings that capture sharp surveillance video in all lighting conditions. Each camera features a 62° viewing angle, and records in color throughout the day, and black and white in complete darkness. The camera features an IR filter for daytime/color recording, when the light levels drop, the IR filter automatically disengages so the camera can capture IR images. The 24 IR emitters permit the camera to record images up to 65' away, depending on the IR reflectivity of the subject. The IR LEDS operate at 850nm, which is invisible to the human eye.
The camera is housed in a bullet housing with an adjustable stand. It features an IP67 weatherproof rating. The power/video cable runs from the camera through the inside the mounting stand. This protects the cable from weather damage and discourages vandals from casually cutting the cable. A single wire for easy connection to a monitor or DVR system carries the standard definition video signal. The camera is easily mounted to a wall or ceiling, and includes suitable mounting hardware.
- Four NTSC/PAL switchable cameras.
- Recording resolution of 520 TVL.
- 3.6mm lens provides a 62° viewing angle.
- The IR filter engages during the day to provide clear color images.
- When the light levels fall below the minimum required for color recording, the IR filter automatically clears the image path and the camera switches to Black and White recording using IR illumination.
- 24 on-board LEDs and IR cut filter offer a night-vision range of up to 65'.
- The IR emitters operate at 850nm, which is invisible to the human eye. However a faint red glow coming from the front of the camera may be visible localized around the front of the camera, this is a normal occurrence with 850nm LEDs.
- Automatic exposure ensures accurate image reproduction even under varying light conditions.
- The IP67 aluminum alloy housing suits indoor and outdoor applications. The IP67 rating indicates that the housing is impervious to dust, and can withstand submersion in up to 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes. So the camera should be protected from dust and water damage during normal use. Note: the camera is not an underwater camera, it is designed to be mounted on ceilings or walls.
- The housing features a sliding sunshield that you can extend to provide shade to the camera.
- Cable is threaded through the stand for safety and protection from vandals.
- The stand is adjustable, allowing you to aim the camera where you need it to see.
- Plug into your DVR for recording, or a monitor for viewing.
- Can be installed to overlook doorways, yards, parking lots, hallways, storage areas and other critical areas.