The portable Optoma ML1000P WXGA LED DLP Projector delivers 1000 lumens of brightness with a sharp 15,000:1 contrast ratio. It features WXGA 1280 x 800 widescreen resolution and can project up to a 100" diagonal 2D or 3D image. The ML1000P is powered by a DMD DLP chip system and its LED light source features a long lifespan of 20,000+ hours. This means you'll save money because there are no traditional projector lamps to buy or replace. LEDs are also more energy efficient and they produce less heat.
This model provides multiple connectivity options including HDMI and VGA. The ML1000P supports PC-less presenting via USB or SD card. These options support a variety of file formats including photos, movies, and PDF, PowerPoint, Excel and Word files/documents. The projector has built-in 6W stereo speakers as well. Other features include a low standby power consumption level that's less than 1W and a complete on-screen menu that supports adjustments in 16 different languages. This projector affords optional wireless presenting thanks to an available USB adapter (sold separately).
- Compact design is ideal for traveling presenters
- Intuitive touch pad control for ease of operation
- LED light source lasts for the life of the product
- HDMI connectivity for maximum compatibility
- 3D Ready for an immersive viewing experience (3D glasses are needed and sold separately)
- Supports 120Hz frame sequential 3D for resolutions up to 720p
- Supports 60Hz field sequential 3D for resolutions up to 480i
- Complete on-screen menu with adjustments in 16 languages
- Universal power supply is auto-switching
- Texas Instruments DLP display technology
- Supports BrilliantColor technology
- Display documents, photos and movies via USB or SD card
- Optional USB adapter supports wireless presenting