The black Up-Rise II 18 Shoulder Bag from Vanguard holds a DSLR with an attached lens and an additional lens between padded interior dividers inside the zippered main compartment. If you need to accommodate a longer lens, it features a zippered vertical expansion. Additionally, there is a quick-release buckle that reinforces the expansion zipper when it's not in use.
To hold your accessories, there are various pockets inside and outside of the bag, including a front exterior zippered pocket for storing batteries, chargers, and other small items. You can carry the bag using the top padded grip handle, or the detachable shoulder strap with a comfort pad.
- Mesh slip organization pockets inside front zippered pocket
- Dual interior memory card pockets fit CF or SD cards and have touch-fastened security tab closures
- Side stretch slip pocket holds light meter or similar small accessories
- Soft screen protector covers your DSLR's LCD screen in the bag
- A name tag ID hangs from the top of the bag
- Side attachment webbing accommodates a lens pouch
- Removable rain cover for protection from inclement weather
- Compatible with the optional Vanguard ICS Belt