The ultraCage Black Professional Series for DSLR Camera from Redrock Micro is a sleek, form-fitting support cage that provides the added protection and accessory support your DSLR camera needs for professional video use. It's universal design supports most standard height DSLR cameras from Canon, Nikon, and Sony.
Integrated into the ultraCage are top and bottom 15mm rod clamps. This allows the cage to serve a foundation for building up your rig, whether is for handheld, shoulder-mounted, or studio applications. Adding top rods is ideal for mounting accessories such a monitor, audio recorder, or wireless video transmitter, while bottom rods let you add a matte box and follow focus, as well as support accessories such as a shoulder mount and hand grips.
Your DSLR camera is secured in the ultraCage by a 1/4"-20 captive screw, locking pin (for compatible cameras), and a universal adjustable shoe clamp. These multiple contact points keep the camera from shifting in the cage. The cage also leaves all buttons, ports, and battery door accessible so you won't have to remove the camera from the cage during shoots. 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting holes along the sides let you attach accessories and support brackets, or even directly mount the cage to a Steadicam, car mount, or crane. Bottom threads are available for mounting on a tripod or quick-release plate.
- Supports 15mm rods on top and bottom
- Universal design and adjustable shoe clamp
- 24 threaded mounting holes in 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 sizes for adding accessories
- Keeps buttons, port, and battery door accessible
- Lift and lock thumbscrews
- Optional wireLock available to securely attach HDMI cable to camera and cage
- Compatible with all ultraCage line of products for a complete camera package