The Landing Zone 2.0 PRO is designed for easy docking of select 13" MacBook Air notebook computers. This docking station has an integrated lever that allows you to dock and undock your MacBook Air in a single step. With four USB 3.0 ports, you'll have multiple interfaces for connecting high-speed devices. Mini DisplayPort and Gigabit Ethernet connections are also built-in for peripheral and Internet connectivity.
You can connect the Landing Zone 2.0 PRO to your MacBook Air with the lid opened or closed. The unit comes with its own AC adapter and has a pass-through port that allows you to use your original MacBook Air power adapter. At a weight of .79 lb, this dock was designed with portability in mind.
- USB 3.0 Hub with 4 ports
- Built-in powered USB Hub with 4 USB ports that you can use to connect printers, storage devices, drawing tablets, iPhones, iPads, and more.
- High-speed Charging
- Supports high-speed charging of iPhones, iPads, and iPods on the left-side wing port.
- Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Brings full Ethernet functionality to the MacBook Air.
- Mini DisplayPort
- Connect an external monitor or Thunderbolt HDD. Also works with Apple's MC914LL/A Thunderbolt display.
- Security Slot
- You can lock your valuable MacBook Air with any standard Kensington Laptop Lock (sold separately).
- Power Adapter
- Powers the USB Hub so you can connect multiple gadgets or devices that require a powered USB connection, such as printers or certain USB hard drives.
- MagSafe 2 Power Pass-Through
- Pass-through port allows you to use your MacBook Air's original power supply.
- Status Indicator Light
- Shows you if your MacBook Air is off or on without having to open the lid.
- Travel Clip
- Keeps the Landing Zone's Lever closed for easy travel.