The Landing Zone 2.0 LITE is designed for easy docking of select 13" MacBook Air notebook computers. This docking station has an integrated lever that allows you to dock and undock your MacBook Air in a single step. With two USB 2.0 ports, you have dual ports for connecting high-speed devices.
You can connect the Landing Zone 2.0 LITE to your MacBook Air with the lid opened or closed. This model has a power plug holder that allows you to use your original MacBook Air power adapter. The raised profile of the 2.0 LITE dock is designed to increases air circulation and allow for a more relaxed typing position. At a weight of .69 lb, this dock was designed with portability in mind.
- USB 3.0 Ports
- Dual built-in USB ports that you can use to connect printers, storage devices, drawing tablets, iPhones, iPads, and more.
- High-speed Charging
- Supports high-speed charging of devices like iPhones, iPads, and iPods on one of the docks USB ports.
- Cutout for Thunderbolt
- Connect a compatible external monitor through this cutout.
- Security Slot
- You can lock your valuable MacBook Air with any standard Kensington Laptop Lock (sold separately).
- MagSafe 2 Power Plug Holder
- The Power Plug Holder allows you to use your MacBook Air's original power supply.
- Status Indicator Light
- Shows you if your MacBook Air is off or on without having to open the lid.
- Travel Clip
- Keeps the Landing Zone's lever closed for easy travel.