The CameraRibbon Rig with Quick Release and IDX Mount is a lightweight and compact, padded shoulder support for ENG shooting. The simple one-piece design takes the strain off a cameraman's wrist, hands, and back with a counterbalanced and padded shoulder support/handle and provides greater image stability.
The CameraRibbon rig is crafted of lightweight sturdy aircraft grade aluminum. The camera is attached to the quick release adapter/dovetail; no assembly is required. The rig is equipped with a 577 style quick release adapter/plate (long dovetail plate optional) for rapid change from rig to tripod. Accessories can be attached to the CameraRibbon rig.
The rig is fabricated from a single ribbon of 1/8" solid aluminum and finished in a black wrinkle texture powder coating. It uses a sturdy, one inch diameter, solid aluminum, vinyl-covered hand grip.
The ribbon-design of this camera-support allows four points of contact with the operator for stable handheld shots while maintaining a comfortable and balanced posture for the videographer. A QR Long Dovetail Plate is available separately.
- One-piece design (no assembly)
- Counterbalanced, padded shoulder support
- Quick release camera attachment for switching rapidly from rig to tripod
- Provides power to the camera from V-Mount IDX batteries
- The battery replaces the counterweight and has multiple DTap power outlets for accessories
- QR adapter has 2 mounting points for accessory arms