The 20x60 Classic S Image Stabilization Binocular from Zeiss features a large 20x magnification power with the large light gathering capacity of a 60mm objective in a Porro binocular that allows hand held viewing even with such large sized optics. The secret is to combine these optic specifications with a mechanical image stabilizer that internally compensates for naturally occurring hand wobbles producing a steady, satisfying image.
This is a high resolution instrument delivering exceptional image quality. Outdoor enthusiasts will greatly appreciate the benefits of a comfortable ridged grip and the added shock-resistance provided by the tactile black rubber armoring. Rubber eyecups and a right eye diopter customize these binoculars to personal preference with or without eyeglasses. The button for image stabilization is conveniently located adjacent to the focusing wheel. Both are easily accessible even with gloves. The unit is water resistant and the stabilization system, mechanically adjusted by means of gimbal-mounted erecting systems, operates noiselessly and without batteries.
- ±7 Dioptric correction customizes the viewing for different left/right eye focusing
- Mechanical image stabilization system compensates for hand tremors, without batteries
- Ridged rubber armoring provides a secure and comfortable grip, as well as added shock-resistance
- Large 57-73 mm interpupillary adjustment range allow comfortable tube spread for those with wider facial features
- Geometric brightness of 9 and a twilight factor of 34.6 renders use mainly for daylight conditions and early twilight