Connect your Thunderbolt 2 host computer to a Fibre Channel storage area network (SAN) with the SANLink2 from Promise Technology. This interface features dual Thunderbolt 2 ports for connecting to your Mac and supports speeds up to 20 Gbps. Two Fibre Channel ports are also onboard with support for up to 8 Gbps each.
Using Thunderbolt 2 connectivity, you can daisy-chain up to 6 Thunderbolt 2 peripherals for increased productivity. A Thunderbolt cable is included. The SANLink2 is backward compatible with standard Thunderbolt devices.
- Fibre Channel and Mac Pro
- Desktop computing meets high-speed Fibre Channel SAN connectivity with the Mac Pro and SANLink2. Blend two high-performance technologies together to create a powerful multimedia work environment.
- 4K Workflow
- With SANLink2, storage bottlenecks for desktop and portable computing systems can be alleviated through the introduction of Fibre Channel connectivity into the work process. 4K (Ultra HD) environments consisting of bandwidth-hogging post-production and broadcasting operations can become seamless workflows with virtually no downtime.
- Streamline the Creative Process
- With SANLink2 you can take advantage of real-time editing of multimedia files in their native, uncompressed formats. Experience the ability to access low-latency, high-bandwidth storage and reduced file loading periods, fast response times during timeline scrubbing, and accelerated large media file transfers.