The iON AIR PRO 3 Full HD Waterproof Action Camera with Wi-Fi is designed for capturing POV footage, extreme sports, adventure activities, or just about anything else requiring a camera with a compact form-factor and a wide range of mounting options. It features the Wi-Fi PODZ kit, an attachment that allows the camera to stream wirelessly to a smartphone, tablet, or other mobile device running iOS or Android. Using a free app, available from the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store, you can record video or photos directly on your device for immediate upload to social networking sites such as Youtube, Facebook, or Instagram. In addition, you will be granted access to 8GB worth of free Cloud storage from iON.
With a 160° angle-of-view ultra-wide lens, the AIR PRO 3 records Full HD 1920 x 1080 video at up to 60 frames per second, and can capture slow motion in 1280 x 720 at up to 120 frames per second. It can also take 12MP still photos, with the ability to capture single shot, a ten-frame burst, and time-lapse. The camera is waterproof, and can safely be taken diving or snorkeling to depths of up to 49 feet.
iON have kept the controls of the AIR PRO 3 simple. A single button activates the camera and starts and stops recording, and a switch allows you to toggle between two pre-selected video modes. Additional settings can be accessed by connecting the camera to a computer and using camera's software.
- Waterproof Camera Design
- Suitable for capturing POV and action cam footage of activities including skiing, scuba diving, surfing, cycling, skydiving, mountain biking, rafting, motocross, driving, and more
- Standard 1/4"-20 Mounting
- A 1/4"-20 thread allows the AIR PRO 3 to use tripods, suction cups, and a myriad or other third-party mounting hardware. In addition, the camera features an adhesive helmet mount and a flexible table-top tripod with legs that can wrap around tubes and small branches giving you numerous creative camera placement options
- Multiple Recording Formats
- The AIR PRO 3 can shoot Full HD 1920 x 1080 at 60 and 30 fps, HD 1280 x 720 at 60 and 30 fps, and 120 fps slow motion at 1280 x 720. It records video using H.264 compression in an .MP4 wrapper
- Still Photo Capability with Multiple Intervals
- Photo modes allow you to take 12MP stills with the option of single shot, 10 shot burst, and time-lapse
- Integrated Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- A built-in 1200mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery is capable of powering the AIR PRO 3 for up to 2.5 hours, depending on usage. USB charging means the AIR PRO 3 can recharge from the included universal AC adapter as well as a computer, smartphone charger, or just about any other USB device that supplies power
- MicroSD Recording
- Records video and still photos to a MicroSD/MicroSDHC memory card with support for capacities up to 64GB. At Full HD, a 64GB card will hold over eight and a half hours of video In addition, a copy of the utility software required to change many of the Speed-Pro's setting will be automatically loaded on the card when it is inserted in the camera. You will need to connect the camera to your computer via USB and load the software directly off the card to run it. The software is Mac and PC compatible, however Mac users will also need to install an addition driver that can be downloaded from the support section of iON's website
- One Button Operation
- A single switch allows you to active the camera and trigger recording. A user-programmable switch allows you to toggle between two pre-selected video modes
- Shoot and Share
- With Wi-Fi PODZ you will be able to stream your adventure wirelessly to your iOS or Android mobile device as it happens, and you will ready to upload what you've captured to social media sites as soon as the action is over
- Free Storage from iONCloud
- After registration at the iON website, you will be able to access 8GB of free Cloud-based storage. Footage stored on the Cloud can be accessed later from your mobile device or a computer