Dazzle DVD Recorder HD from Pinnacle is a hardware/software package for computers running select Windows operating systems. It lets you capture video from analog SD video sources, and edit. It includes the Dazzle, which is a USB capture device and Pinnacle's Studio HD v.14 capture and editing software. The Dazzle DVD Recorder supports capturing from any analog or digital device, including a VCR, camcorder, and gaming console, via S-Video or Composite RCA inputs.
The included Studio HD software, version 14 is surprisingly powerful, allowing you to capture analog video, adjust the video and audio capture settings, import from DVD and Blu-ray disks, edit, output to a variety of formats, and author DVD disks that play in set top DVD players (requires available DVD burner).
- Dazzle USB Video Capture Device
- Capture at full DVD resolution directly from analog sources, including VCRs, gaming consoles, and video cameras.
- Studio HD version 14 allows you to capture media, import file based media, edit, output file based media and author DVDs.
- Supports the following video file formats: avi, mpg, mpeg, mod, mp2, mp4, m2ts, mt2, m2t, tod, m1v, m2v, mpv, 3gp, wmv, mov and skm.
- Supports the following still file formats: bmp, dtl, gif, jpg, jpeg, pcx, png, psd, tga, tif and wmf.
- Supported audio formats include: wav, mp3, mpa, m4a, wma, avi and ac3.
- It features built in Transitions, Montage Themes, Titles, and Sound effects to add polish to your edit.
- It also features a collection of Disc Menus you can use and modify to author DVDs.
- Edit, Save, and Share
Create new projects or protect your home video memories by capturing them to digital format, and then burn them to DVD or share them on You Tube and Facebook.
Note: saving to DVD requires an optional DVD burner (not included).
- Advanced Output Options
- Upload directly to web or output to mobile devices.