Turn one USB port into six with the Kensington SD3500V USB 3.0 Docking Station. This docking station features six USB 3.0/2.0 ports and supports data transfers up to 5 Gbps. Gigabit Ethernet is also built-in for high-speed Internet connectivity. The built-in HDMI and DVI ports support 1080p and high-definition resolutions up to 2048 x 1152.
This docking station includes a DVI-to-VGA adapter for connecting various display types. A USB cable is also included for connecting to your Mac or PC; DisplayLink software is included for installation. Headphone and microphone ports are built-in to the docking station for easy access to audio connections. Stereo audio is supported over the docking station's 3.5mm audio interface and 5.1 channel audio is supported over HDMI.
- One-touch USB connection for hassle-free setup
- HDMI and DVI allow you to output to two high-definition monitors
- 2.0-channel audio for enhanced sound
- Powered by DisplayLink's integrated DL-3900 IC (SD3500)
- Automatically detects and routes sound and graphics to the peripherals as they are connected to the dock host interface USB 3.0 Connector
- Compatible with the Microsoft Surface Pro
- Corporate Install allows administrators to install the graphics driver over a Microsoft server