The 41.75" Ultra Bar 12 Professional-Grade Indoor Linear Fixture from American DJ is a professional-grade indoor linear wash bar. This fixture can be used in the standalone mode or connected in a Master/Slave configuration (up to 13 fixtures can be daisy chained).
This fixture features twelve 3W TRI (RGB: 3-in-1) LEDs and has six operating modes: Sound Active mode, Auto mode, Program mode, RGB Dimmer mode, Static Color mode, and DMX control mode. The bright, chromatic 40° beam angle of each LED provides a vibrant mixture of 3 colors of light, making the fixture suitable for washing stages, walls, and dance floors.
The Ultra Bar 12 Linear Fixture features a rugged casing with Quick Align end locking that allows for a seamless output of light with no breaks in color. It also features built-in color macros (built-in colors), 9 DMX channel modes, 0 to 100% dimming, and a variable speed strobe. It also offers flexible programming from its on-board 4-button LED DMX-512 menu or from the RFC RF wireless remote (sold separately).
Note! This fixture contains an automatic voltage switch, which will auto sense the voltage when it is plugged into the power source.
- 41.75" (106.04cm) indoor linear bar with twelve 3W, bright, flicker-free TRI (RGB: 3-in-1) LEDs
- Built-in microphone
- DMX-512 protocol
- 3-Pin DMX connection
- Variable RGB color mixing offers a seemingly unlimited color palette
- Suitable for stage or wall washing
- 3- or 6-section pixel control
- Magnetic Quick Align end locking
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- Includes mounting brackets to mount on a wall or set on the ground
- Compatible with the RFC remote (sold separately) with RF control up to 30' (9m)
- Long-life LEDs (approximately 50,000 hours)
- Kling-Net ready 1
Six Operating Modes
- Sound-Active Mode: Unit will react to sound chasing through the built in programs
- Built-In Program: 22 built-in programs to choose from
- Static Color Mode: 35 colors to choose from
- Auto Mode: An auto program will run with adjustable fade speed
- RGB Mode: Choose one of four colors to remain static or adjust the intensity of each color to make your desired color
- DMX Control Mode: Allows you to control each individual fixtures trait with a standard DMX 512 controller (sold separately)