The 41.75" Ultra Bar 12 Professional-Grade Indoor Linear Fixture from American DJ is a professional-grade indoor linear wash bar. This fixture can be used in the standalone mode or connected in a Master/Slave configuration (up to 13 fixtures can be daisy chained).
This fixture features twelve 3W TRI (RGB: 3-in-1) LEDs and has six operating modes: Sound Active mode, Auto mode, Program mode, RGB Dimmer mode, Static Color mode, and DMX control mode. The bright, chromatic 40° beam angle of each LED provides a vibrant mixture of 3 colors of light, making the fixture suitable for washing stages, walls, and dance floors.
The Ultra Bar 12 Linear Fixture features a rugged casing with Quick Align end locking that allows for a seamless output of light with no breaks in color. It also features built-in color macros (built-in colors), 9 DMX channel modes, 0 to 100% dimming, and a variable speed strobe. It also offers flexible programming from its on-board 4-button LED DMX-512 menu or from the RFC RF wireless remote (sold separately).
Note: This fixture contains an automatic voltage switch, which will auto sense the voltage when it is plugged into the power source.
- 41.75" (106.04cm) indoor linear bar with twelve 3W, bright, flicker-free TRI (RGB: 3-in-1) LEDs
- Built-in microphone
- DMX-512 protocol
- 3-Pin DMX connection
- Variable RGB color mixing offers a seemingly unlimited color palette
- Suitable for stage or wall washing
- 3- or 6-section pixel control
- Magnetic Quick Align end locking
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- Includes mounting brackets to mount on a wall or set on the ground
- Compatible with the RFC remote (sold separately) with RF control up to 30' (9m)
- Long-life LEDs (approximately 50,000 hours)
- Kling-Net ready 1
Six Operating Modes
- Sound-Active Mode: Unit will react to sound chasing through the built in programs
- Built-In Program: 22 built-in programs to choose from
- Static Color Mode: 35 colors to choose from
- Auto Mode: An auto program will run with adjustable fade speed
- RGB Mode: Choose one of four colors to remain static or adjust the intensity of each color to make your desired color
- DMX Control Mode: Allows you to control each individual fixtures trait with a standard DMX 512 controller (sold separately)