The Edelkrone PocketSHOT Collapsible Support Rig is a versatile camera support rig that you can use as a mini-stand for low shots from the ground or extend it fully, raise it above your head, and get shots over the top of crowds. It features a slot that you can slide over your pants belt, allowing the weight of the camera to be transferred to your hips. It weighs less than a pound and is recommended for cameras weighing up to 1.5 pounds; however, it will support up to 4.4 pounds, helping you avoid fatigue as you shoot.
This articulating, multi jointed support allows you a wide variety of articulation, so you can set the camera in virtually any configuration, such as a belt support, a chest support, a monopod, and an adjustable low angle support. Using available accessory connectors, you can add available devices such as an external sound recorder or LED light. At full extension it provides 20.7" of height.
The PocketSHOT is made entirely of CNC machined Delrin and aluminum. The Delrin provides a sturdy yet lightweight material that is more comfortable to hold with your bare hands than metal, especially in hot or cold temperatures. The hinges are constructed using CNC machined aluminum and do not require buttons or locks to hold their position. This allows you to set the support to position your camera how you want it and not worry about it slipping.
- The PocketSHOT helps support the camera, so you can avoid getting fatigued and shoot hand held without getting that shaky cam effect.
- The versatile design allows you to easily change the configuration from a tabletop mini-stand to a 20" monopod.
- The articulating hinges allow you to set the angle of the PocketSHOT without using tools or locking levers, so adjustments are quick and reliable.
- It features a 1/4"-20 camera mounting screw.
- An optional accessory mounting shoe allows you to mount both your camera and available sound recorders or LED lights to the PockeSHOT at the same time.