The Gossen Sixtomat F2 Exposure Meter is an incident and reflected light meter with high accuracy and programming options. It has the ability to take flash readings in combination with ambient light and with multiple flashes. All of this information is then displayed on a digital LCD screen in 1/10 stop increments. Also, an analog contrast display is available with 1/2 stop increments.
For setting up your readings, it has an aperture range from f/1 to f/90 and 9/10 and supports 8 to 64 frames per second, including 25 and 30 for television capture. In addition, a recall of all possible combinations and storage for settings are available. This can be used with programmable exposure correction from -7.9 to +7.9 EV.
The meter also has warning for low battery or when over/under range and has an automatic shut off for saving power. It includes a case, neck strap, and battery.
- Aperture or shutter priority selection
- Useful for analog and digital photography
- ISO range from 3.2 to 8000
- Repeatable accuracy of ±0.1 LW
- Exposure times from 1/8000 second to 60 minutes
- Flash sync speeds from 1/1000 to 1 second, including 1/90 second for measuring time
- A 25° reflected light acceptance angle