The Spectra900S Battery-Powered LED Light from Manfrotto is a small, battery powered LED light that provides a spot beam spread. It features a greater than 90 CRI rating, providing superior color rendition compared to lights with a lower CRI rating. The LEDs produce a color temperature of 5600K daylight balanced light. The 900S is dimmable from 100 to 0%, without causing flickering at any frame rate or shutter angle. The 900S features a beam angle of 30° with 900 Lux at 1 meter.
The unit features a low power draw, allowing you to run the light for 75 minutes using 6 x AA alkaline batteries, or you can use optional AC adapters. Included with the unit are full and half CTO gel filters and a half white diffusion gel. The light features a 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole, so you can attach it to stands and accessories with a 1/4"-20 stud. A ball head with a 1/4"-20 stud and accessory shoe mount allows you to mount the light on top of compatible still cameras, DSLRs, and camcorders with a hot/cold accessory shoe.
- 5600K color temperature light, mix with daylight balanced light sources, or with tungsten balanced sources with the included full CTO color correction gel.
- The light features a spot beam spread.
- The light features variable dimming from 100 to 0%.
- The light is flicker free at any frame rate and shutter angle, at any dimming setting.
- The light is powered by 6 readily available AA batteries. It features 75 minute runtime with alkaline batteries, and 360 minutes with 1000maHNiMh rechargeable batteries.