The black RS300X Sports Watch from Polar is a wrist-worn watch with a large easy-to-read backlit screen. It includes an H1 coded transmitter that is worn around your chest to monitor your heart rate. The transmitter sends ECG accurate heart rate signals to the training computer.
With the RS300X you gain access to Polarpersonaltrainer.com where you can track your progress by either entering your data into the site manually, or by data transfer using the optional FlowLink.
- Smart Coaching
Fitness Test tells you how your fitness is developing.
OwnZone guides you to train at the right intensity.
Smart Calories tell you how many calories you've burned.
Training Load finds your perfect balance between rest and training.
- With your account on Polarpersonaltrainer.com you can analyze your training regimen through a training diary, watch your training load and recovery, and follow specified training programs.
- Data Transfer
- With the purchase of the optional FlowLink, you can send all of your training data directly from your RS300X to your PC or Intel-based Mac.
- Manual Target Zone
- Define your target zone as you see fit to your training. You can set your target zone as beats per minute, as a percentage of your maximum heart rate, or as a percentage of your heart rate reserve.
- Polar OwnCode
- Polar OwnCode is a coded transmission that automatically locks in a code to transmit your heart rate to your wrist-worn training computer. Your training computer will read your heart rate only from your transmitter, preventing interference from other training computers.
- Visual and Audible Alarms
- A visual and audio alarm will notify you when you are out of your preset target zones based on your heart rate.
- Training Files
- Training information for up to 99 sessions. You can view your average heart rate, maximum heart rate, and date of your last training session, as well as weekly history.
- You can follow your long term training by using the training data totals starting from the last reset.
- Training Features
Number of Laps
Automatic Lap Recording
Time and Distance Based Interval Timers
User Configurable Displays
- GPS Functionality
- With the purchase of the optional G1 GPS you can track your speed/pace, and distance, as well as set target zones.
- With the purchase of the optional S1 Footpad you can track your speed/pace, and distance, as well as set target zones.
- When you're training, you can change the display information by bringing the training computer close to the heart rate's sensor. Keep the computer close to the sensor until you hear a beep and the desired information is displayed. This is especially helpful if you are wearing gloves and can't access the buttons.
- Polar Sport Zones and OwnZone
- Polar sport zones track the intensity of your training based on five heart-rate zones. OwnZone determines your personal heart rate limits for a given training session.
- Graphical Target Zone Indicator
- This feature graphically displays the zone you are in during a training session, helping you to stay on the desired intensity zone. A ZoneLock feature allows you to lock a zone before or during a training session.
- Water Resistant
- While the RS300X is water resistant, and can be worn while swimming, pressing the buttons underwater is not recommended. When wearing the RS300X in chlorinated water or saltwater, you may notice some interference with the heart rate monitor's readings.
- Watch Features
Date and Weekday Indicator
Display Text in English, German, French, Spanish
Dual Time Zone
Low Battery Indicator
Time of Day with Alarm and Snooze
Water Resistant to 50m