The TM11 Tiny Monster Rechargeable LED Flashlight from Nitecore has the power and features of a full-size light packed into a ultra-compact package. Its head has three Cree XM-L LED emitters that drive the five output levels from 200 lumens to 2000. Its strobe can be used to temporarily disorientate or use as an emergency signal. A single, intelligent two-stage pushbutton switch controls all the output and mode functions in an easy-to-use interface. An illuminated ring around the switch blinks to give you feedback on the status of the light.
The aluminum alloy housing has a hard anodized black finish to resist corrosion and scratches. The emitter lens has anti-reflective coatings on both sides to maximize light transmission, and is tempered to be resistant to breaking and scratching. This durable light is impact resistant to 5' and submersible to 6.6'. To help prevent over-heating, hardened heat-dissipating fins cover the head.
Protection circuitry also prevents over-heat damage by stepping down the output, or shutting the light off, if it gets too hot. To add to the light's versatility, it can run on disposable CR123 batteries, or 18650 and CR123 rechargeable. The light will also run on as few as 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123 batteries, but at reduced performance. Running the light with fewer batteries, is not recommended for long periods, and is only intended for emergency situations.
- Light Performance
- Low: 200 lumens
- Med: 550 lumens
- High: 1100 lumens
- Turbo: 2000 lumens
- 3 x Cree XM-L LEDs
- Peak beam intensity: 20000 cd
- Maximum beam distance: 928'
- Smooth, deep aluminum reflector optimizes available light and minimizes light loss
- Bright center cone of light with large, dimmer peripheral ring
- Strobe-mode to signal or disorientate
- Location: On handle
- Type: Two-stage pushbutton
- Momentary and Constant-on modes
- Dual lock-out functions prohibit accidental activation
- Illuminated LED ring blinks when battery capacity drops below 50%
- Half-press and hold at any output to activate turbo, half-press again to return to previous output
- Intelligent switch remembers last output selected
- Rapid double-click to activate strobe
- Click while on any output to turn off
- Press the switch partway down and hold for at least one second to enter Momentary mode. Release to turn the light off
- Click and hold for at least one second to enter into Momentary Turbo mode. Release the switch to turn the light off again
- Press switch half-way and release to select output level
- Click switch to activate Turbo mode
- Construction Details
- Aluminum alloy housing
- Type III hard-anodized finish
- Impact resistant to 5'
- IPX8 rated, waterproof and submersible to 6.6'
- Dual-sided anti-reflective coated and tempered glass emitter lens
- Crenulated stainless steel bezel protects lens against drops and impacts
- 1/4"-20 adapter to mount on tripod to use as hands-free area lighting
- Flat tailcap allows light to be stood with head facing up
- Hardened, heat-diffusion fins help prevent over-heating
- Electronics Details
- Gold-plated circuitry contacts
- Integrated power indicator on switch
- Over-heat circuitry steps output down to prevent damage
- Compatible with rechargeable and disposable batteries
- Able to run on as little as 1 x 18650 li-ion or 2 x CR123 batteries, but at reduced performance. Recommended only for short periods