The AS-204TE Data Storage Server from ASUSTOR is a full-featured multimedia storage center complete with a 1.2 GHz dual-core Intel Atom processor and 1GB DDR3 RAM. The enclosure is capable of housing both 2.5" and 3.5" SATA II and SATA III hard drives. In addition to hard drive compatibility, you can also take advantage of two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 ports to attach USB compatible peripheral devices. Once configured connect this storage server to the Internet via the integrated Gigabit Ethernet port located on the back of the unit.
With an array of intuitive applications you can manage all of your data from virtually anywhere. The web-based file management system gives you access to your files from any compatible web browser while iOS and Android apps allow remote access and management from compatible mobile devices.
- Quick and Easy File Access
- The built-in File Explorer App allows you to access the files on your NAS through a Web browser. Enjoy drag-and-drop file transfers along with a directory structure view that lets you easily organize your data.
- Backup Everything
ASUSTOR's Backup Plan utility lets you configure up to 6 different backup plans simultaneously. You can configure regularly scheduled backups of your important data and also sync the ever-changing files on your desktop to your NAS.
ASUSTOR NAS supports Apple Time Machine backups allowing you to backup your Mac to your NAS. Different Mac users can also safely backup their computers to the same ASUSTOR NAS device.
ASUSTOR NAS supports NFS/Rsync/SAMBA protocols giving you added flexibility when setting up your backup environment.
- The NAS That's Always with You
Browse all the data on your NAS and even instantly share files from your NAS with friends.
Monitor any current download tasks on the NAS. As soon as download tasks are finished, your mobile device will be notified via push notification.
Via push notifications, you can always get a handle on your NAS system and backup status. Shutting down your NAS is also a breeze with AiMaster.
Your mobile device can now become your remote control. Control media playback from your NAS with your mobile device.
- Your Cloud, Your Size
- ASUSTOR NAS features RAID technology which allows you to combine multiple hard disks into a single logical storage volume giving you both storage and data protection benefits. ASUSTOR NAS also supports online hard disk capacity expansion allowing you to swap in higher capacity disks while enjoying complete access to all your data.
- Seamless System Integration
- With the ASUSTOR NAS, switching to a higher capacity NAS model is simple. When it's time to move your storage volumes to a new system, simply take out your existing hard drives and then insert them into the new system.
- Dr. ASUSTOR
- If certain settings are found to be compromising the security of your system or data, Dr. ASUSTOR will provide you with the appropriate set of instructions to fully restore security and protection.
- Your Best Bet for Backup
ASUSTOR NAS's FTP Backup function may be use to complete tasks such as:
• The transfer or backup of the data from your NAS to an FTP server
• Initiating downloads of data from an FTP server to your NAS
FTP Backup supports two-way data transfers, incremental backups and also the scheduling of your NAS to perform regular backup jobs. It effectively simplifies data backup while also substantially reducing the burden on the IT staff.
- Seamless Integration
- Windows Active Directory (AD) is a directory service created by Microsoft, widely used by many corporations, that allows IT administrators to centralize and manage resources over a network. Understanding the account integration needs that businesses have, ASUSTOR has ensured that all its NAS devices are able to seamlessly integrate with Windows AD. After ASUSTOR NAS has been successfully added to a Windows AD domain, AD users will then be able to use their own AD accounts to log in to and access the NAS. This provides simple and efficient management for IT staff, as they do not need to create new accounts for every NAS added to the domain.
- Easy Management
- ASUSTOR has made continuous efforts in the managing large scale environments to help IT staff simplify their responsibilities and reduce the burden. ADM's easy to use interface provides management tools for network users and groups, allowing IT administrators to configure different folder access rights for each Windows AD user group.
- NAS Management at Your Fingertips
- AiMaster is ASUSTOR's NAS management app for mobile devices that allows you to easily control all your NAS devices no matter if your are a home user or IT administrator.
- Instant Notifications
- AiMaster features real-time system even notifications allowing you to monitor your system status from the convenience of your mobile device. When certain events occur, notifications are sent to your mobile device in the form of push notifications helping you stay abreast of all the latest developments.
- Stay In-Sync with Your NAS
- Manage all your services, applications, and backup jobs at any time and from any place. Execute one-touch backup jobs and monitor all users and system status. Even use the Find Me function to locate your NAS among many.