The PTC-224 4-Section Carbon Fiber Tripod from Photo Clam is a lightweight tripod that is ideal for travel. Its legs fold up against the center column to give it a folded length of only 20.3". Made from carbon fiber, this tripod is lightweight at only 2.8 lb, but strong enough to hold up to 55 lb.
The leg's twist locks allow quick adjustment of the tripod's height, while another twist lock controls the raising and lowering of the center column. With the center column extended, the tripod reaches a maximum height of 66.2", and with the column removed, the tripod can get down to only 4.3". A carrying case with a removable shoulder strap is included to protect your tripod during transport.
- The legs can be individually locked at three different angles: 24°, 55°, and 85°.
- A spring-loaded ballast hook on the bottom of the center column can hold extra weight to stabilize the tripod.
- The center column is removable, and with the use of the included macro attachment, the tripod can reach a minimum height of 4.3".
- A padded foam grip on each leg adds comfort when carrying the tripod, especially in extreme temperatures.
- The center column is also reversible for low-angle shots.