The Brother PT-P700 PC-Connectable Label Printer is a label printing unit with features enhanced by the use of a computer and the included software. The PT-P700 has a printer resolution of 180 dpi, providing a good resolution for text printing. Also, the label maker is capable of printing labels up to 1" wide and 11.8" long.
The printer features thermal printing technology so that you do not have to worry about ink levels while printing. There is even an automatic cutter for producing labels with the precise length needed for the job. This allows the PT-P700 to print at speeds of up to 1.2" per second when using AC power.
For additional features and capabilities, this printer can be plugged into a computer with a USB cable. You can then use the included P-touch Editor software to design more elaborate and exact labels. The printer is even capable of running on battery power and is compatible with both Mac and Windows-based computers. The PT-P700 includes the AC adapter and a Black on White Standard Laminated TZe Starter Tape that measures 0.94" x 13.1'.
- Built-in software allows you to start working right away without installing any software or drivers
- Works with TZe family of tapes
- Includes AD-E001 AC power adapter
- Can run on 6 AA batteries
- Print barcodes with the included software
- Can print directly from databases
- Vertical printing is supported
- Multi-label and repeat printing capabilities
- Download templates from Brother Cloud
- ENERGY STAR qualified