The Rebel T3i features an 18MP, APS-C-sized, CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 image processor to enable high-resolution shooting up to 3.7 fps and full HD 1080p video recording with notable expandable sensitivity to ISO 12800. For clear live view monitoring and image review, the 3.0", 1,040k-dot, Clear View LCD monitor features a vari-angle design to better support working from both high and low viewing angles. A nine-point AF system includes one high-precision f/2.8 cross-type center point for quick, accurate focusing, and a 63-zone dual-layer metering sensor delivers consistently well-exposed imagery in a variety of lighting conditions.
Included with the camera body is the EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM lens, which provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 96mm. Its telephoto perspective and 1:1 full life-size magnification are well-suited to working with close-up subjects and the f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions. The internal focus design and ring-type USM AF motor provides quick and quiet performance and also maintain a constant lens length for greater precision when photographing at close distances.
This Kit Includes:
- Canon EOS Rebel T3i DSLR Camera (Body Only)
- SanDisk 16GB Extreme UHS-1 SDHC Memory Card (Class 10)
- Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM Lens
- Sigma EM-140 DG Macro Ringlight Flash for Canon EOS
- Sigma 52mm Adapter Ring for EM-140
- Hoya 52mm Ultraviolet UV (C) Haze Multicoated Filter
- Ruggard Navigator 55 DSLR Shoulder Bag
- Watson 4-Hour Rapid Charger with 4 AA NiMH Rechargeable Batteries (2300mAh)