The Bar Fly 3.0 Handlebar Mount from Bar Fly will attach to bicycles with 31.8mm handlebars, and is safe to use with carbon fiber. It features a 1/8th turn positive tactile engagement locking system that is compatible with a number of Garmin Edge series cycling computers and watches. This system is designed to allow you to quickly swap out computers configured for different riding scenarios.
The interchangeability of this mounting system makes it suitable for a variety of user groups, including recreationalist cyclists, mountain bikers, road cyclists, triathletes, or cycle-cross riders.
- Compatible with Garmin Forerunner 910 XT and 310 XT watches when paired with the Garmin Forerunner Quick Release Kit, sold separately, and with most Garmin Edge series computers, including the 200, 500, 510, 800, and 810
- Handlebar mounting position places computer behind the faceplate of the stem for increased stability and protection
- Provides a level computer screen regardless of stem rise, and accommodates both shorty and negative rise stems
- Made in the USA, and molded from a single piece of Derlin with no assembly screws to lose
- Full Wrap Clamp tightens to handlebars using a 3mm allen key