The Hubsan SpyHawk H301F Glider is a single-motor, remote control aircraft that features a built-in FPV camera and includes a transmitter. A broad, 33" wingspan allows the SpyHawk to glide, conserving battery life for up to 30 minutes of flying time. The glider's flight control system features a 3-axis gimbal to help electronically manage flight stability.
The integrated first-person view (FPV) camera has a video resolution of 1280 x 720p and can take 5MP still photos. It features a 5.8GHz transmitter that supports a range of up to 1312' line-of-sight, depending on conditions. To monitor a live feed from the camera there is a 3.5" LCD screen built into the transmitter that is included with the glider. In addition, there is a MicroSD memory card slot on the transmitter for recording video or photos. It supports up to 16GB cards.
This version of the SpyHawk features a 2.4GHz, 4-channel transmitter (TX) with built-in 5.8GHz receiver for the FPV camera. As noted, the transmitter features a 3.5" LCD screen that works for both FPV monitoring as well as viewing flight data from the glider's OSD module. The screen can also be used to play back footage stored on the MicroSD card. The transmitter powers from eight AA batteries.
- New for Version 3: Updated servos, a larger elevator, better cooling, selectable video frequency, remote arming of gyro, and the ability to control recording from the transmitter
- EPO foam airframe that is designed lightweight and resistant to damage
- Brushless 3000Kv motor, brushless electronic speed controller (ESC), and 7.4V, 450mAh 2S lithium-polymer battery with balance charger
- Minimal assembly required: simply attach tail pieces using included glue
- Transmitter features aileron, elevator, rudder, and throttle control