The HPA-4X2 4-Channel Stereo Reference Headphone Amplifier from Polsen features a durable and compact design and can be used for a variety of professional and project applications including studio recording and stage monitoring, or any application that requires multiple headphone connections. Each of its four channels features independent volume control in the form of a volume knob as well as independent amp circuits, allowing for a wide frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz and low distortion at high volumes, while assuring no signal loss when all 4 headphone outputs are used simultaneously. Thanks to its Link feature, you can daisy chain multiple HPA-4X2s together to cater to your needed headphone count.
The unit features a 1/4" stereo TRS input, and stereo RCA inputs. It mono button allows for mono signal compatibility. For its headphone outputs, it features four 1/4" TRS connectors. To assure compatibility with a variety of headphones, Polsen includes four 1/8" to 1/4" adapters as well as a stereo mini cable that, when used with one of the included adapters, allows you to connect a device with a 1/8" output.
- Durable, compact, and easy to use
- High output level for precise monitoring at high volume
- Low noise circuitry
- 1/4" TRS and RCA inputs
- Four headphone jacks each with independent volume control
- Wide frequency response (20 Hz to 20 kHz) for full-range stereo sound
- Stereo/mono switch provides options for monitoring playback
- Link feature to daisy chain additional headphone amplifiers
- No loss of signal when all four headphones are connected
- Included stereo mini cable for connecting devices with 1/8" output (use included 1/4" adapter)