The HMA-41 4-Channel Stereo Headphone Amplifier from Polsen features a durable, compact, and easy to use design for a variety of professional and project applications, including studio recording, band rehearsals, and more. It features a high-output level that allows for precise monitoring at high volume, while its low-noise circuitry ensures clear reproduction of your sound. Each of its four channels boasts independent volume control and amp circuitry, which allows for a wide frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz for full-range stereo sound while assuring no signal loss when all 4 headphone outputs are used simultaneously.
The unit features a 1/4" stereo TRS input, and four 1/4" TRS headphone outputs. To assure compatibility with a variety of headphones, Polsen includes four 1/8" to 1/4" adapters as well as a stereo mini cable that, when used with one of the included adapters, allows you to connect a device with a 1/8" output.
- Durable, compact, and easy to use
- High output level for precise monitoring at high volume
- Low noise circuitry
- Four headphone jacks each with independent volume control
- Wide frequency response (20 Hz to 20 kHz) for full-range stereo sound
- No loss of signal when all four headphones are connected
- Included stereo mini cable for connecting devices with 1/8" output (use included ¼" adapter)