The Reloop RMX-80 Digital 4+1 Channel DJ Mixer with Built-in EFX is designed for live performance applications such as playing at parties or in the club. The fully digital mixer features 4+1 mix channels, a clear terminal panel for up to 9 signal sources, 7x line inputs, 2x phono inputs, 2x microphone inputs with active ducking technology, stereo 1/4" sends, and stereo 1/4" returns. For outputs it features two 1/4" phono headphone jacks with 1-knob headphone EQ, stereo 1/4" booth outputs, and stereo balanced XLR master outputs.
Steplessly adjustable fader and crossfader controls allow you to change the curves for scratching or mixing and the bipolar filter section with switchable kill/classic EQ controls enables extensive flexibility in adjusting the frequency spectrum. Two independent beat counters feature an intelligent tempo detect circuit to help you keep your mixes in time.
The thirteen performance effects were developed with the input of professional DJs and enable extensive live remix sessions. Globally unique time bar button allows you to directly modulate the effect parameters. Depending on the selected effect, the buttons can function to trigger loops, LFO, timing, or pitch changes. A large LCD display provides visual feedback.
For monitoring the mixer features both a classic solo cue mode as well as an extended mix cue mode that allows you to monitor several channels at the same time. A built in 3 port USB hub enables connection of an external USB soundcard or USB MIDI controller. The mixer's setup utility allows you to customize various settings including output zone routing, limiter threshold, talkover threshold, and EQ crossover frequencies.
- 4+1 channel performance club mixer
- Fully digital architecture for outstanding sound and flexibility
- Future-proof thanks to innovative, updatable firmware system
- Setup utility mode for extensive control and setting possibilities (master, limiter, solo/mix cue, isolator crossover, talkover threshold, mic-to-booth, cue-to-booth, LED check, factory reset, firmware update)
- 13 high-quality performance effects in studio quality (flanger, delay, echo, reverb, transformer, pitch shift, loop roll, reverse loop, noise, bitcrusher, gate, tape delay, send/return)
- Direct access to effect modulation (trigger, LFO, time, pitch) via time bar buttons
- 2 independent beat counters with "intelligent tempo detect" circuit
- Large LCD display for all important functions
- Bipolar filter per channel
- Adjustable EQ characteristics (kill & classic)
- Fader & crossfader-start
- Innofader compatible
- Mic channel with 2-band EQ & talkover "active ducking technology" for mic channel
- Intelligent 1-knob equalizer and mono/stereo switch for headphones
- Active 3-way USB hub for additional audio interface or controller
- Individual zone routing
- Symmetrical (XLR) as well as asymmetrical (RCA) outputs