Steven Wilson's Ghostwriter from EastWest is a virtual instrument featuring over 60GB of unique sounds, some familiar, others mutated beyond recognition. Produced by Steven Wilson and Doug Rogers, the collection of innovative sounds, as well as some replications of recognizable classic sounds originally created by other producers and engineers, enable the user to create complex music productions, or can be used as the basis for cinematic soundtrack-based music.
Recognizable sounds include basses, drums, ethnic instruments, guitars, keyboards, and vocals. These along with the other sounds are complimented by an effects section, featuring an SSL EQ and dynamics channel strip, a transient shaper, SSL's legendary stereo bus compressor, the Echoplex EP-1 delay, an amp simulator, and an upgraded "true stereo" reverb from EastWest.
- Over 60GB of unique instruments, many of which have been mutated or processed beyond recognition
- Includes basses, drums, ethnic instruments, guitars, keyboards, vocals
- PLAY 4 64-bit/32-bit software player for both Mac and PC
- New effects section includes an SSL EQ and dynamics channel strip, transient shaper, and SSL's legendary stereo bus compressor; Echoplex EP-1 delay, amp simulator, plus an upgraded "true stereo" reverb from EastWest
- Original samples recorded in EastWest's studios