The Moultrie M-880 Infrared Trail Camera is designed to capture clear 8MP images and high definition 720p video at 24 frames per second. It features an Illumi-Night image sensor and a Low Glow infrared flash for capturing quality images at night. This flash works with a range of up to 100'. Also, it utilizes a trigger of less than 1 second for ensuring any subject matter is captured.
The camera can operate in four different modes, including Motion Detect, Time Lapse, Hybrid Cam, and Video. Motion detect captures still photos when an animal is detected. Time lapse captures photos at a specific interval throughout the day. Hybrid operates in Time Lapse during the day and Motion Detect at night. Finally, Video mode records videos when wildlife is detected.
All of the imagery is saved to an SD card up to 32GB in size and setting can be changed on the LCD display. Additional features available are FastFire and Multi-Shot continuous shooting capabilities as well as the ability to save the location conditions. The M-880 includes a mounting strap for attaching this camera to a tree or similar structure.
- Moon phase, temperature, time, date and camera ID can all be stamped on every photo
- The device can be password protected
- Free download of Plot Stalker software for reviewing images and recording information on your locations
- FastFire allows for continuous shooting of 1-4 pictures a second
- Multi-Shot enables taking 1-3 photos in succession
- Motion freeze reduces nighttime blur by speeding up the maximum shutter speed to 1/20 second
- Picture delay settings range from 5 seconds to 1 hour
- Operates on 8 lithium or alkaline AA batteries
- Mossy Oak Bottomland camouflage pattern
- Integrated strap loop compatible with Python cables