The JAM 96k Guitar Interface for iOS and Mac from Apogee Electronics is a compact instrument interface capable of capturing audio in up to 96kHz/24-bit resolution for your compatible iOS device or Mac computer. It features a 1/4" instrument input that can be used with electric guitar, bass, or acoustic instruments with a pickup. The circuit design of the JAM 96k emulates a tube amp tone, providing a warm sonic quality for your instruments.
The interface has plug-and-play operation, and is powered by your iOS device or Mac, thus requiring no batteries or external power source. Designed to work with GarageBand and Logic Pro, the JAM 96k will also work with any Core Audio compatible application on either your iOS device or Mac. You can monitor your levels with the multicolor LED. Lightning, 30-pin, and USB cables are included.
- Capture Your Guitar's Tone
- Capture the warmth and richness of your guitar's tone with digital purity using one simple 'take-anywhere' device, Apogee JAM 96k. JAM 96k delivers your next great performance to your iPhone, iPad or Mac whether you are on-the-go, or in the most advanced recording studio
- Made for GarageBand & Logic, Works with Any Core Audio App
- JAM 96k is built for GarageBand and Logic Pro. For the beginner or the most seasoned guitar player, JAM delivers tone for practicing, recording or just jamming
- PureDIGITAL instrument connection delivers clean sound quality
- Designed for electric guitar, bass, and acoustic instrument with a pickup
- Control knob allows input level adjustment
- Multicolor LED for status indication and input level monitoring
- Instrument preamp with up to 40dB of gain
- Locking output connects directly to iPad and iPhone or USB port on a Mac
- 24-bit resolution
- Up to 96kHz sample rate recording with iOS device or Mac
- Auto Soft Limit for optimal input level
- Powered by connection to iPad, iPhone, or Mac (no batteries or external power required)
- Made in the U.S.A.