The F2R98UT ZBook 14" Mobile Workstation from HP consolidates your workstation resources into a portable notebook computer. Using 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 technology, you'll be able to stay connected to the Internet as well as connect wirelessly to any Bluetooth-compatible peripherals and accessories.
The 14" display is backlit with LED lamps, which are more energy efficient and consume less power than their CCFL counterparts. The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio and a 1920 x 1080 native resolution for high definition quality visuals. You can also output video to an external display, such as a projector, monitor, or HDTV via the DisplayPort. Some conference rooms may have displays with only analog connectors, in which case you can use the VGA port instead.
The system is powered by a dual-core 4th-generation Haswell 1.9 GHz Intel Core i5-4300U Dual Core processor. It also has 8GB of 1600 MHz DDR3L RAM, a 750GB 7200 rpm hard drive, 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 LAN connectivity, an integrated webcam, and microphone. There are also built-in stereo speakers with DTS Studio Sound HD technology. Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) is the installed operating system. A license for Windows 8 Pro (64-bit) is also included.
B&H Photo is an authorized HP reseller with professional in-house technicians available for upgrades & installations on these workstations and laptops. Built with power and speed in mind, the Z Series is designed to enhance audio and video post-production workflows and more. Each HP Z series workstation or laptop features a range of top-tier processors and large RAM loadouts. The workstations are built with graphics flexibility in mind as well so that the end consumer can configure the graphics options to their needs, and each unit includes a three-year warranty.
- Dual-Core 4th-Gen Haswell Intel Core Performance
- The ZBook 14 houses a 4th-generation Haswell Intel Core i5-4300U Dual Core processor. Its dual cores can reach a stock speed of 1.9 GHz. The processor can also be overclocked up to 2.9 GHz. The Haswell processor uses low voltage for improved battery life without sacrificing performance. With a dedicated 3MB L3 cache, 8GB of 1600 MHz DDR3L RAM, and Intel Hyper-Threading technology, you'll be able to multitask quickly and efficiently
- 14" Antiglare LED-Backlit Display
- The 14" widescreen display features LED backlighting, which is energy efficient with low power consumption. The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio and a 1920 x 1080 native resolution for high-definition content support. The screen also has an antiglare finish, which allow it to be used in brightly-lit environments with ease
- AMD FirePro M4100 Graphics
- The ZBook 14 features an AMD FirePro M4100 mobile workstation graphics card. With 1GB of GDDR5 discrete memory, the AMD FirePro M4100 provides high-performance graphics, optimized for most CAD and CAE uses as well as offering support for your media and entertainment purposes. The AMD Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture can support resolutions beyond Full HD 1080p when outputting via the DisplayPort. The AMD FirePro M4100 also features AMD Eyefinity technology, for advanced multi-display support, and AMD Enduro technology, which balances high-performance graphics with improved battery life. The AMD FirePro M4100 supports industry standard APIs, such as OpenGL, OpenCL, and DirectX support. For even more options, the AMD FirePro M4100 utilizes AMD App Acceleration to get optimal performance from your applications
- 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.0
- The ZBook 14 features 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi support so you'll be able to stay connected to the Internet wirelessly. To go completely untethered, you can also utilize the Bluetooth 4.0 technology to use wireless peripherals and accessories, such as a Bluetooth mouse