The Mega Flat Pak 8 from American DJ combines eight Mega Par Profile LED fixtures with seven 6'/2m DMX cables, and a soft carry bag to provide the primary components of a mobile lighting rig with protection from the rigors of on-the-road wear and tear. Each fixture is designed for live performance applications such as lighting a stage for theater or DJing parties. The lights are suitable for uplighting, stage washing, and wall washing. They are designed to be laid flat or fit within a lighting truss.
Each light features 108 10mm LEDs (26 red, 46 green, and 36 blue LEDs) for smooth color mixing. Each light offers seven channels of DMX-512 control in a master/slave configuration with five operational modes including automatic and sound activated using the unit's internal microphone. The lights also feature five built-in programs that can be selected from the unit's LCD display.
Each light provides a 30° beam angle with 32 built-in color macros, 0 to 100% dimming, LED and pulse strobe effects, flicker-free operation, and an estimated bulb life of 50,000 hours. The lights can be controlled via the ADJ LED RC wireless infrared remote control (sold separately) from up to 30' away and multiple units can be power daisy-chained together to save on cabling. The system ships with eight yoke/stands and eight power cords.
- Mega Par Profile LED
- Slim flat black Par with 108 10mm LEDs (26 Red, 46 Green, & 36 Blue LEDs)
- Smooth RGB color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- Use as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages
- Power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- 7 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 channel modes
- 5 Operational modes: Auto mode and sound active feature with built-in programs
- Stand Alone or Master/Slave Configuration
- Beam Angle: 30 degrees
- 32 built-in Color Macros
- DMX-512 protocol
- LED & Pulse strobe effect
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
- Flicker Free
- Dual scissor yoke allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
- IEC AC input and output on rear to daisy chain power
- Compatible with ADJ LED RC wireless infrared remote control up to 30' / 10m (sold separately)
- Multi-voltage operation