Wirelessly stream content from portable devices to your TV or projector with the IOGEAR GWAVR Wireless Mobile and PC to HDTV. You can stream multimedia content like photos, music, movies and Internet pages from devices like smartphones, tablets, and laptops up to 30' feet away. This device incorporates WiDi and Miracast technology for transmitting data from compatible devices. Non-Miracast devices like iPhones, iPods, and iPads are also supported when using the free iMediaShare app.
With 1080p and 5.1 audio support, you can enjoy high-definition video and multi-channel sound. There's an integrated HDMI output for connecting to your TV or display. This model is plug-and-play, which means no software installation is required for operation. A micro-USB charger is included for powering the device. At 0.6 lb, the IOGEAR GWAVR is designed for easy travel.
- Wi-Fi Certified Miracast
- Wirelessly mirror and stream any content from your Miracast-enabled smartphone or tablet to your HDTV or projector
- Play all your favorite games from your mobile device on your HDTV wirelessly
- Share photos, videos and apps wirelessly on the big screen
- Intel WiDi
- With Intel i3, i5, and i7-equipped laptops you can wirelessly connect your PC to your HDTV or projector. Business users can send their computer's screen to the big screen or projector in a conference room
- Home: Share your photos, videos and online content from YouTube, Hulu and or Netflix
- Business: Give Power Point presentations or present latest projects
- Screen Mirroring and AllShare Cast
- Miracast is also known as Screen Mirroring and AllShare Cast for Samsung devices. This model is compatible with mobile devices like the Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Note 3, and the LG Optimus G.
- Works with non-Miracast Mobile Devices
- This model is compatible with Android and Apple mobile devices without Miracast functionality. Using the free iMediashare Android and iOS app, you can stream your photos, videos, music and more wirelessly to your HDTV or projector. The iMediaShare app is available in the Google Play and iTunes app stores.