The 5 L tank version of the American Audio Fog Fury 3000-Fog Machine with WiFLY and DMX Control is designed for live performance and special effect applications. The unit uses water based fog fluid, a heating element with an oil transmission throughout the pipeline to prevent clogging, and a pump to optimize output. It takes approximately eight minutes to heat up and a LED heating indicator system uses different colored LEDs to indicate when the unit is warming up and ready to generate fog. An electronic thermo sensing system keeps the unit at an optimal temperature to eliminate warm up times between fog blasts.
For controls, the rear panel of the unit features a built-in WIFLY DMX control port and a 3-button digital LCD display for selecting from three operation modes: manual, DMX, and timed remote. The WiFLY DMX system enables wireless remote control. The unit has a 5 L capacity tank, a power rating of 1500W, and can generate 21,000 cubic feet of fog per minute.
- Contains 5 L of water-based fog fluid
- Oil Transmission Pipeline
- Prevents clogging
- WiFLY DMX Control
- Enables wireless remote control
- LED Indicator
- Indicates when the unit is heating up, ready to generate fog, and low on fog fluid
- Electro Thermo Technology
- Optimizes heating element temperature to eliminate warm up times between fog blasts