The Zeiss 15 to 30mm CZ.2 Compact Zoom Lens in PL mount with focus markings in feet is a short wide-angle zoom lens for production shooting on formats from Micro Four Thirds to Full-Frame sensors. Optimized for digital cinematography, the zoom lens supports 4K resolution and is colormatched to available Zeiss primes for seamless intercutting between zoom and primes.
The lens features internal mechanical adjustments built into a cine-style housing that minimize focus shift across the zoom range. Built-in lens gears on the zoom, focus, and iris rings, allow you to use available follow focus and zoom motors (not included). The lens features a circular iris for natural looking out of focus highlights, with easy to read focus scales calibrated in feet.
- Full Frame Coverage
- The lens covers the full frame aperture, allowing you to use this lens on a variety of formats from Four Thirds through Full Frame.
- Focus Rotation
- The lens features nearly 300° of focus rotation that provides for extremely accurate focus pulls.
- Interchangeable Lens Mounts
- The interchangeable lens mount allows you to change the original mount your lens came in. Optionally available mounts are Sony E, Canon EF, Nikon F, and MFT.
- Lens Coatings
- T* anti-reflex coating and internal light traps suppress flare for a sharp image with good contrast.
- Colormatched to seamlessly intercut with Zeiss Master Prime, Ultra Prime, Compact Prime Lenses, and other CZ.2 zoom lenses.