The SOLOSHOT2 Automatic Tracking Tripod Head uses a wireless transmitter to keep your camera pointed at you from up to 2000' away, without the need for a camera operator. It supports cameras up to 5 pounds, making it suitable for action cameras, phones, DSLRs, or small camcorders. Use the SOLOSHOT2 to capture all of your action or field sports activities, to capture timelapse photo sequences, or even as a second cameraman for automatic panning shots.
The SOLOSHOT2 provides 360° of continuous horizontal panning at up to 80°/sec, and 120° of tilt at up to 30°/sec. It features a 1/4"-20 threaded screw for attaching your camera, and a 3/8"-16 threaded hole for mounting on a tripod. A serial port accessory dock lets you add a controller for remote zoom control and start/stop recording with compatible cameras. You also have the ability to network multiple SOLOSHOT2 transmitters and bases together for a fully robotic production crew. Firmware upgrades are available via a USB port. Included with the SOLOSHOT2 are the base, transmitter, armband, armband float, a USB charging cord, and a 100-240V wall charger.
Please note: SOLOSHOT is an outdoor use product only.
- 15 to 2000' outdoor range
- 360° continuous panning, up to 80°/sec
- 120° tilt, up to 30°/sec
- 5-hour internal rechargeable battery
- Serial Port accessory dock for use with camera control accessories
- USB port for charging, firmware upgrades, and accessories such as Wi-Fi communication with mobile devices
- Long range directional LED for pointing feedback
- Waterproof up to 20'
- 4-hour internal rechargeable battery
- Multi Modes
- Single − One base tracks one transmitter. No interference with nearby SOLOSHOTs
- Multiple bases to single transmitter − Capture the action from multiple angles
- Single base to multiple transmitters − Camera records the closest, fastest moving, or whoever pressed the "call camera" button on their transmitter
- Multiple bases and multiple transmitters − Capture multiple subjects with multiple cameras
- Barrel mode − For improved performance when filming surfers
- K-Lock for locking camera to base
- Loop feature for locking base to tripod, mount, or a nearby fixed object