The HP Scanjet Enterprise Flow 5000 s2 Document Scanner is a high-quality office scanner featuring a 50-sheet automatic document feeder for scanning efficiency. The Scanjet Enterprise Flow 5000 s2 features a 600 dpi optical resolution and a daily duty cycle of 2,000 pages, making this a very durable machine for high workload situations. Also, with speeds of 25 pages per minute or 50 images per minute at 300 dpi, this scanner is capable of quickly producing high quality digital documents.
For versatility, this scanner can work with documents up to 8.5 x 122", useful for most documents and spreadsheets in an office setting. Also, duplex scanning as well as multi-feed detection make this a scanner that can be left on its own to work with a variety of different media types and sizes. It can even scan to a network drive or cloud storage as well as a variety of online cloud services.
This scanner connects to a Windows computer with a USB 2.0 cable and includes a CD with scanning software, a DVD Bonus Pack, a power supply and cord, and a cleaning cloth for the ADF.
- Send files directly to cloud storage, SharePoint, or HP Flow CM for simplifying your workflow
- Auto-scan mode with crop and color detection
- Auto-off feature saves energy when not in use
- Two-line, 16-character LCD display
- One-touch scanning options will allow you to save settings to a button for quickly getting started on your job
- HP Smart Document Scan Software gives you the ability to enhance and edit the scanner settings and input methods for creating the best-looking scans possible
- Scanner Tools Utility gives you access to information about your scanner's usage and maintenance history
- Nuance PaperPort has simple-to-use organization features for all of your scanned documents
- Readiris Pro is optical character recognition software for converting your images into searchable or editable documents
- Cardiris Pro can organize your business cards into a tidy database and can even export information for use in other software
- WIA, EMC, and ISIS drivers allow for compatibility with a wide range of devices
- TWAIN version 2.1 support
- ENERGY STAR qualified, EuP compliant, and EPEAT Silver rated