The Elmo POG Bundle: MO-1 Black / BOXi T-350 Projector / & Soft Case is a mobile document projection kit ideal for interactive business presentations. It features an envelope-sized document camera and an approximately 5" x 5" projector. It also includes an HDMI cable and compartmentalized soft carry case. The case has comfortable carry handles and fits both the document camera and projector.
Connected to each other, the MO-1 document camera and BOXi projector can display documents and images in various creative and interactive ways. The MO-1 functions as a video camera, photo camera, scanner, webcam, and webcam mic, all for presentational use. But its most commonly used function is Live View mode, which lets you project a document/image live with interactive effects applied. The list of effects/enhancements includes Split Screen, Picture-in-Picture, Annotations, Mask, Color Filters, etc. An optional projection screen is required as the display.
The effects are applied via an included software that works when you connect the MO-1 to a computer (Mac or PC). The webcam feature also works via connection to a computer. The video/photo capture functions typically serve as secondary to Live View mode. For example, you may want to project a live image of an object along with an image of the object's back side. To do this, you'll need to take a photo of the back side and then project the photo with a Live View of the front side. This is best done in a Split Screen or Picture-in-Picture configuration.
The MO-1 features a 5MP image sensor and captures Full HD 1080i resolution video. It's vertically adjustable at several points and its camera head swivels up to 300°. This flexibility allows you to position the camera head generally right where you want it. The lens can focus in on objects as close as 2.7" away. You can focus manually or just hit the Auto Focus button. An 8x digital zoom lets you magnify content to point out details. Images captured can be saved to an optional SD card right on the MO-1 and projected individually or in various configurations, such as in a Split Screen or Picture-in-Picture setup with other images. The included software features the full set of controls for the MO-1. An optional Elmo CRA-1 wireless tablet, featuring a 50 ft wireless range, can also be used for full control.
The BOXi T-350 projector features a 1280 x 800 resolution and 300 lumen brightness. It offers an HDMI input terminal and headphone output terminal. The projection lens is recessed, giving it a short throw. You can project a 25" image from only 1.6 ft away, 50" image from 3.3 ft away, and a 68" image from 4.4 ft. A short throw is excellent for small meeting rooms where space is limited. Operation is unobtrusive at a quiet 40dB. The included lamp will last you about 20,000 hours, which comes out to approximately 7 years of 8 hour days. A comfortable focus dial and other controls are located right on top of the BOXi. A Keystone Control button will compensate for any unavoidable, uneven positioning of the projector. A speaker is also located right on top. The input terminal is HDMI.
- Kit Features
- Mobile document projection kit ideal for business presentations
- Includes envelope-sized document camera and approximately 5.5" x 5.5" projector
- Also includes HDMI cable and compartmentalized soft carry case with handles
- Projects documents and images in various creative and interactive ways
- MO-1 Document Camera
- Features Live View mode for live projection with interactive effects applied
- Functions as a video camera, photo camera, scanner, webcam, and webcam mic
- 1080i Full HD video/photo capture
- 2.7" minimum focus distance; auto and manual focus
- 8x digital zoom
- SD card slot
- Vertically adjustable at several points
- 300° swivel camera head
- Effects include Split Screen, Picture-in-Picture, Annotations, Mask, Color Filters, etc.
- BOXi MP-350 Projector
- HDMI input
- WXGA 1280 x 800 resolution
- Accurate image color reproduction
- Projects a 25" image from 1.6 ft away, 50" image from 3.3 ft, and 68" image from 4.4 ft
- Projects an image only seven seconds after powering on
- 40dB quiet operation
- 20,000 hour lamp life